Category : blog
Follow the steps below to create a DNS (Domain Name System) record that proves to Google that you own the domain.
- Log in to your account for website url at www.godaddy.com by clicking the My Account tab.
- Under the Domains header, click the Launch button in the row for your domain name, website url.
- Under the DNS Manager header, click Launch.
- In the TXT (Text) section, click Quick Add.
- In the Host field, enter @.
- In the TXT Value field, copy and paste the following unique security token: